account that Members are required to create as part of the registration process.
a social funding campaign or project or idea associated with an artist, artisan, enterprise or entrepreneur.
any artist, artisan, enterprise or entrepreneur who is advertising his project or idea.
text, comments, sounds, videos or other content (inc. a post) published on the Website.
an international social funding platform operated by Majamba SARL of Switzerland.
campaign owners can offer gifts, experiences or rewards in the form of tangible items or intangible services collectively, called “Gifts” to Supporters. Gifts are not offered for sale.
Majamba SARL, CH-550.1.072.663-4, of La Sarraz, Vaud, Switzerland including its existing or future affiliates or related companies. Also referred to as “Majamba”.
“Majamba SARL’s Content”
any content published on the Website, except Your Content and other Members Content.
any user of the Website having completed the registration process and created an Account.
users of the Website not registered with Majamba and having no Account.
the present website accessible at www.Onemillionsparks.com
you as Visitor or Member or Campaign owner. Also referred to as “User”.
Content that You have published on the Website such as your visual profile page.
2. The Website
The Website www.onemillionsparks.com is an international social funding platform as a service (PaaS) that accepts 139 currencies, managed by Majamba SARL of Switzerland for individuals and entities wanting to raise funds for their own Projects, Campaigns or Ideas and to contribute to the Campaigns of others. Campaign Owners can offer Gifts. Majamba makes no representations about the quality, safety, morality or legality of any Campaign, Gift or Contribution or the truth or accuracy of the User Content posted on the Service. Majamba does not represent that Campaign Owners will deliver Gifts or that Contributions will be used as described in the Campaign. Users use the Service at their own risk.
4. Register with Majamba SARL
4.1. Functionalities requiring the creation of an Account!
Visitors are only allowed to access the Website and to consult its content. The use of all others functionalities of the Website, including without limitation, making contribution to campaigns and posting comments may require a successful registration with Majamba SARL as a Member and the creation of an Account.
4.2. Opening of an Account
In order to register with Majamba SARL and open an Account, You maybe be required to provide Majamba SARL with the following information:
• User name;
• Full Name;
• Email address;
• Other necessary information as requested in the sign-up process.
When creating Your Account, You must provide Majamba SARL with accurate and complete information only. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on Your Account and for maintaining the confidentiality and security of Your Account. You must keep Your Account password secure and not reveal Your Account information to anyone else or use anyone else’s Account. It is also Your responsibility to notify Majamba SARL immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of Your Account.
Please also note the following:
• Majamba SARL reserves the right to suspend or terminate Your Account, in case Majamba SARL
determines, in its sole discretion, that such measure is necessary as a consequence of Your
• As part of the registration process and creation of a User Account, You may be required to transmit evidence of Your identity (or corporate identity) and domicile to Majamba SARL.
5. Payments conditions
5.1. Currency and methods of payment
Contributions to campaigns is powered by Stripe. You can use all major credit cards or debit cards.
5.2. Payment information
You agree that Majamba SARL may charge Your credit card or debit card account for any contributions made to a campaign and for any additional amounts (including any taxes, as applicable) as may be accrued by or in connection with your Account.
5.3. No refund
Majamba SARL is neither a bank, nor a financial institution and You shall be aware that Campaigns run for a fixed time. Moreover, You acknowledge and agree that all Fees can never be reimbursed to You, even in case you decide to close Your User Account.
6. Publishing User Content
Majamba SARL may allow Members posting Content, at the conditions set forth in the present
• Recommendation description;
• Other Content that Members are invited to post on the Website (including comments).
7. Your Use of the Website
7.1. General conditions
• You may not launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” “virus”, “worms”, “Trojan horse”, having the purpose or effect to detrimentally affect the Website.
• You may not collect any personal data, including account names, from the Website, nor use the communication systems provided by Majamba SARL to its Members for any commercial solicitation purposes.
• Your use of the Website requires one or more compatible devices, Internet access and certain software and may require obtaining updates or upgrades from time to time. As the use of the Website involves hardware, software, and Internet access, your ability to use the Website may be affected by the performance of such materials. You agree that such system requirements, as modified from time to time, are under Your responsibility.
• You shall be solely responsible for Your Content and the consequences of posting such content. Majamba SARL does not guarantee any confidentiality in relation with Your Content.
• You are aware that by using the Website, you may encounter content that You may find offensive, indecent, or objectionable. Nevertheless, You agree to use the Website at your sole risk. You agree that Majamba SARL shall assume no liability for content that You may find to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable. In case You find something on the Website to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, please contact Majamba SARL and report the problem.
• You agree that You will not attempt to, or encourage or assist any other person to, circumvent or modify any component of the Website.
• Majamba SARL reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Website at any time.
7.2. Your Content
• You represent and warrant that You dispose of the necessary authorizations to use and upload any of Your Content. You further agree that you will not submit Content that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their owner to display and distribute such Content.
• You warrant that Your Content contains no pornography, dangerous or illegal acts, unlawful, obscene, defamatory or libellous material, or any sexually explicit content.
• You also warrant that Your Content is not contrary to public policy, or any applicable laws, regulations or bona mores.
• You acknowledge that Majamba SARL is under a legal obligation to remove or to block the access to any clearly illegal Content, which has been effectively brought to Majamba SARL’s attention.
8. Intellectual property
8.1. Your Content
Majamba SARL does not claim any ownership rights in relation with any of Your Content. You shall retain all ownership rights on Your Content and shall continue to have the right to freely use such material even after submitting Your Content to the Website.
Majamba SARL expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Your Content. Majamba SARL does not permit and will not tolerate any infringement of intellectual property rights on the Website. Majamba SARL may remove, without prior notice, all Your Content if notified that such content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights.
You grant Majamba SARL the non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, display and distribute Your Content on the Website, in whole or in part, through any media and
telecommunications technology providing access to the Website. You grant such license to Majamba SARL for as long as Your Content remains hosted on the Website.
8.2. Copyright notification
In case You consider that a Content is displayed on the Website in violation of Your intellectual property rights, You shall contact Majamba SARL with all necessary information at Info@majamba.com and Majamba SARL will address Your claim without delay.
8.3. Majamba SARL’s Content
9.1. General warranty Disclaimer
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND LIABILITY. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU AS IS AND THAT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, MAJAMBA SARL, AS WELL AS ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATIONS.
FURTHERMORE, MAJAMBA SARL MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERRORS, MISTAKES, INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, AS WELL AS ITS TIMELY AND PROPER, DELIVERY, OR LIMITATIONS, PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF MAJAMBA SARL’S SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM MAJAMBA SARL’S PLATFORM, ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR
PLATFORM BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, UPLOADED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE. MAJAMBA SARL DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING. IN NO EVENT SHALL MAJAMBA SARL BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF
PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
9.2. Limitation of liability
YOU AGREE THAT MAJAMBA SARL, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, EXPENSE OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGE IS DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, RESULTING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING YOUR CONTENT, OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ERRORS OR INACCURACIES IN SUCH CONTENT, DELAYS, INTERRUPTIONS, FAILURE, POOR QUALITY OR LIMITATIONS OF ANY KIND IN ITS DELIVERY OR IN THE PERFORMANCE OF SERVICES OFFERED ON THE
WEBSITE, PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVE RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF MAJAMBA SARL’S SECURE SERVERS AND/ OR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM MAJAMBA SARL’S PLATFORM, ANY
BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH MAJAMBA’S PLATFORM BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT SUBMITTED, UPLOADED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, DISTRIBUTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE.
The Website is managed and offered by Majamba SARL from its corporate headquarters in Switzerland. Majamba SARL makes no representations that the Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Website from other jurisdictions do so under their own responsibility and are responsible for compliance with locally applicable laws.
12. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
You can write to us at: Terms@majamba.com
1st of October 2016